Details | Rules | How To Apply | 2006 Winners
Rules for the Allied Health Student Scholarship Contest
Our window for accepting nominations for the Allied Health Scholarship is currently closed. The deadline was November 1, 2007; please check in spring 2008 to submit nominations for 2008.
- The scholarship is open to all students currently enrolled in a course in anatomy & physiology or microbiology, or to any student who has successfully completed an anatomy & physiology or microbiology course in the past two years (anytime from June 2005 through November 2007).
- Candidates will be allowed to submit only one application.
- Applications must include a step one essay to be considered.
- Applications must be accompanied by the signature of the candidate's anatomy & physiology or microbiology instructor to confirm the eligibilityof the candidate.
- Candidates must complete the application form (or a photocopy of it) and attach it to their response. The candidate's name must appear only on the application form.
- All applications will become the property of Benjamin Cummings.
- Submissions must be postmarked no later than November 1, 2007.
- Entrant grants Benjamin Cummings permission to post their submission on the Benjamin Cummings website, or to use it in Benjamin Cummings publications or marketing materials. Submissions will not be returned.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and mail.